The 9+ Best Food Delivery Service Apps in Dubai for 2022
The use of an app to order and have meals delivered is a common and convenient method to eat these days. For many years, delivery of food was only available from a few number of restaurants. However, in recent years, businesses such as Zomato and Careem Now have made it quite simple to have food delivered to your home. Contact-less delivery options can also assist reduce the amount of time spent waiting at the door. These food delivery apps in Dubai are also wonderful alternatives for ordering food for special occasions such as birthday parties, weekend get-togethers, Valentine’s Day, and other similar occasions.
With apps, you can order from your favorite restaurants simply by pressing a few buttons, but which are the best food delivery apps in Dubai? We’ve gathered all the essential info for the best food delivery apps for 2022. We’ve also found some of the best recipe apps and best meal planning apps if you decide to make your own meal.
The 9+ Best Food Delivery Service Apps in Dubai
1. Careem NOW
Rating 4.3 with 1.24M reviews
This app is an offshoot of the ride-hailing service Careem, which is located in the United Arab Emirates. It provides the finest meal delivery in Dubai. Careem NOW is well-known for offering incredible deals on meals and providing access to a diverse range of eateries. Careem NOW, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store as well as the Google Play Store, is the app that you should use to get food delivery in Dubai for the reasons that are listed below.
- It gave you real-time visibility into the whereabouts of your meal.
- It remembers your most frequently used orders so that you may place new ones with a single tap.
- The app includes a separate area specifically for offers and discounts, allowing you to conveniently select from among the various available bargains.
- The delivery fees for Careem NOW are now fixed at AED 7.
Rating 4.0 with 6.58M reviews
Zomato is one of the most dependable meal delivery apps that offers information about the top restaurants in Dubai. It was first introduced in the year 2008 and has been in operation ever since. The following are some of the reasons why people in Dubai believe this app to be the finest one for delivering food:
- The application provides a curated list that is organized into categories, such as the greatest burger places, the most popular trendy eateries, and the ideal locations for dates.
- You may also phone a restaurant straight from this app, or use it to make a reservation for a table.
- Zomato is compatible with mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS.
- The Zomato Gold subscription service, which this app also offers, boasts some of the most competitive prices in Dubai and confers untold advantages on purchasers.
- An intuitive user interface with the capacity to notify deliveries that have been delayed
- The minimum amount of the delivery charge is always the same.
- It features a vast network of eateries, each of which has received in-depth ratings and reviews from previous customers.
Rating 2.9 with 298K reviews
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), one of the most popular meal delivery applications is called Talabat. It maintains connections with tens of thousands of eateries around the country and offers delivery services at competitive costs.
The Talabat app allows you to place orders for a wide variety of different kinds of cuisine. Not only can you buy meals, but you can also buy flowers, groceries, and even pharmaceuticals. Additionally, you are able to order foods and cuisines from across the world using the app.
Food and other household goods can be delivered anywhere in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Barsha, Al Hosn, or Al Jurf by the Talabat company. Simply search for your location within the app to see whether or not it is accessible.
- You have access to thousands of eateries in the surrounding area, each serving a distinctive specialty food, and you may browse among them all.
- After you have located your preferred style of cooking, you will have the choice to either confirm your order with a single click or pay immediately using either a debit card or cash upon delivery.
- The app will also retain a record of any prior orders you have placed, making it simple for you to place further orders in the future.
- By selecting the guest checkout option, you may use this application without having to create an account beforehand.
Rating 4.5 with 802K reviews
One of the most well-known and widely used meal delivery applications in Dubai is called Deliveroo. Because it covers such a broad region, it can guarantee that you will always have access to the food of your choosing.
Deliveries can now be made to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, North Sharjah, Al-Ain, and Ajman, but the number of areas where they may be made is quickly growing.
Deliveroo provides access to a diverse selection of restaurants and cuisines. You have the option of ordering vegan or non-vegan foods, and in the event that you have an allergy to a particular component, you should read the restaurant’s notes.
The delivery charge may vary depending on where you are located. Within the app itself, you will be able to view the prices. There are no additional fees or costs involved beyond what is displayed in the app itself.
Deliveroo provides its customers with the option to subscribe to either the Gold or Silver plan. Deliveroo customers who sign up for the Gold plan will be charged AED 30 per month, while Deliveroo customers who sign up for the Silver service will be charged AED 19 per month. Silver members only get free delivery on orders that are worth more than AED 80, whereas Gold subscribers get free delivery on any purchases that are worth more than AED 30.
- It is able to deliver anything you want, such a grilled halloumi cheese sandwich burger or biryani, right to your front door. The most beneficial aspect of the app is that it delivers meals that are within your price range.
- This app that delivers meals in Dubai also enables you to follow the status of your order from the time it is placed until it is delivered. Deliveroo’s usual delivery fee is 7 AED (or equivalent in other currencies).
- It has a significant presence in several of Dubai’s major professional centres.
Rating 2.5 with 51 reviews
EatEasy has thousands of other types of businesses on its list, including pharmacies, flower shops, and grocery stores. Utilizing this app, you will be able to purchase meals, groceries, prescriptions, cakes, and flowers.
When it comes to convenience, this app for meal delivery is quite helpful to have.
EatEasy offers delivery services in every major city within the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the other hand, there is a possibility that certain locations are inaccessible. When you add your location to their meal delivery app, you will be able to see whether or not it is accessible.
The cost of delivery is variable depending on the establishment where the meal is being ordered from. It’s possible that it won’t cost you anything, but there’s also a chance that it will. During the process of checking out, you will have the opportunity to view the delivery fee.
- It delivers cuisine from well-known restaurants located all throughout the city.
- Users of Apple’s iOS and Google’s Android operating system may take use of this meal delivery service in Dubai. Additionally, it is accessible from the desktop.
- This software categorizes each restaurant according to its location and the type of food it serves.
- On each and every order that is placed using the app, you are given the opportunity to receive cashback points.
- Obtainable not just in Dubai but also in the other six emirates as well.
- Both cash and credit payments are accepted here.
6. Eat Clean Me
Rating 4.1 with 2,154 reviews
Eat Clean is yet another excellent meal delivery app that can be found in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. Instead of selling individual food products, it offers meal plans for purchase. You have the option of selecting a meal and paying in advance for its delivery.
You have the option of ordering gluten-free meals, food that is suitable for athletes, as well as healthy vegan options that are low in calories. They want to do this by supplying you with nutritious meals on a daily basis.
You have the option to pay for the meal plans up to four weeks in advance, if that better suits your needs. You may adjust the daily delivery, which include three meals and two snacks, by contacting them through email at [email protected] Daily deliveries consist of three meals and two snacks.
Within the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Eat Clean meal delivery app may be used in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Ras al Khaimah.
There are no tricky additional costs that you need to pay for. You only need to pay the amount that is displayed on their app for meal delivery.
The App is straightforward and simple to operate.
- First, determine the number of calories you consume on a daily basis, and then look for your preferred meal plan online.
- Once you have determined the plan that best suits your needs, you can buy it using the app from any reputable service provider in Dubai.
- You may get vegan energy bars, cold-pressed juices, fresh organic veggies, and healthy baked goods, all of which you can enjoy in the convenience of your own home.
- From the broad selection, you may pick meals that are better for you and pre-selected meal plans.
7. Noon Food
Rating 4.5 with 1,689 reviews
Regarding how simple it is to make a payment, Noon Meal is among the most convenient food delivery applications in the UAE. Your purchases are subject to Noon’s straightforward pricing model, which includes all applicable fees.
Only more populous locations have access to Noon Meal’s restaurant-sourced food delivery service. The only cities in the United Arab Emirates that are covered by its service zones are Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah.
Good morning mode is the name of the quiet distribution mechanism that Noon employs. With this service, Noon will send you a text message and deliver your food anytime between 5 and 9 in the morning. There will be no phone calls made to you, and there will be no in-person meetings between the two of you.
Rating 3.6 with 568 reviews
In Dubai and the rest of the United Arab Emirates, InstaShop is one of the few food delivery applications that also offers medicinal products, organic fruits and vegetables, flowers, and exercise plans.
The vast majority of areas in the UAE are served by Instashop’s delivery service for its items. Using the company’s delivery app on your Android or iPhone, you may determine whether or not your current location falls within the company’s service region.
It is also conceivable for them to distribute their wares to the middle eastern countries of Bahrain and Qatar.
On any purchase made through InstaShop, a minimum fee of 7 AED will be applied. Additionally, remember that some stores have a minimum order amount limit, so keep that in mind as well.
9. Make my meal
Rating 4.1 with 287 reviews
This app for online food delivery, as one may infer from the name, offers a variety of meal plans. You are able to subscribe to your preferred meal plan and begin receiving delivery the next day after doing so.
Their delivery services are offered in a number of cities in the UAE, including Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, and Ajman, among others. On its applications, you will be able to check to see if you are inside the company’s coverage area.
You might also give someone the gift of a dinner. It is a wonderful opportunity to assist those who are struggling financially or to boost someone’s day by surprising them with a lunch.